SUPER CHEVY 1985 MAY - HARRELL's 496 FOUND, SS454
Within this issue, you will discover the following topics:
1) Necessary SS - Super Chevy's revival of a rare '72 EI Camino
2) Wheels Up! - This month's color pull-out centerspread action
3) Lookin' Back - Factory highlights and stats from 1955, '65 & '75
4) USA-1 Showcase - RPOs, facts and figures on the 1969 Camaro
5) EI Caminos Forever - An Econo-Performer loaded '65 to be
6) ET & Roll-Out Computers - Two "must haves" from Hilanco Electronics
7) Project Eurosport GT Convertible - FWD/V6 Handling Basics
8) SC Report: Celebrity Eurosport F.I. V6 wagon - A thriller
9) Super-Tuning Computer Ignition, Part Three - More classroom basics
10) Super Sprint - Part One on how good things do come in small packages
11) Q-Jet Technology - The Carb Shop has kits and tricks that work
12) LiI' Red Classic - One of the slickest '55s on earth
13) Cool K's Mighty Malibu - Bruce & Kathy Wright's superb bracket racer
14) Dickie Harrell's '69 "496" Camaro - Finally found in Texas!
15) 1962 409/ 4-Speed Biscayne - One of Delmer McAfee's favorite cars
16) 1971 SS 454 Monte Carlo - Loaded and built from New York
17) 1970 SS 454 Chevelle - A slick red LS5 street machine
18) Sweet '64 - Dick Adam's amazing Malibu SS from Arizona
COVER: Representative of all the wild show and street Chevys in the world is this red '55 and maroon 'n stripes '65 seen at last year's super Chevy - Indy weekend event. Photos by Doug Marion.
Plus many other hot Chevy topics.