CAR COLLECTOR 1998 APR - '67 RIVIERA GS, '57 FAIRLANE
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) A rare '57 Packard Clipper station wagon is in the 60-plus car collection of "Car Collector" magazine chairman, Glenn Patch
2) Glenn Patch: Publisher Amasses A Huge Collection Of 1957 Vehicles. by Sky Silverton
3) Dr. Ronald W. Busuttil: When There's Nowhere To Go But Down. by Dennis Adler
4) Dee Howard: A Concours In The Garage. by West Peterson
5) Cadillac V16 Madam X Sedan: Luxury And Quality Redefined For 1932. by Dennis Adler
6) 1967 Buick Riviera GS: Performance With A Lot of Class. by Dennis David
7) 1957 Ford Fairlane: Going To Extremes-More Popular Than A '57 Chevy. by David W. Temple
8) Spring Carlisle 1998: It Keeps Getting Better. by West Peterson
9) 1962 Chevrolet 409: Talk About Muscle! by Sky Silverton
10) Motor City Memories: Agency Bureaucracy. by Thomas D. Murray
11) Collector Car Clinic: Alignment--Toe In, Or Not Toe In?
12) 20 Years Ago: April 1978--Car Collector No.4
13) Commercially Speaking: 1954 Flxible Visicoach--Flxible As Well As Flexible
14) Classic Era: Low-Priced Locomobiles--A Life Of Trouble
15) Old Cars In Law: A Tale of Two Mercedes--One Battle Doesn't Win the War
16) Automobilia: Pebble Beach--A Weekend To Remember
17) Along the Road: 1948 Mercury Convertible--That First Car
18) Auction news
19) Restoration tips
20) New products
Plus other collector car items.
COVER: Three of the most exclusive collections in America illustrate this month's cover. Dr. Ronald Busuttil practically owns a Ferrari museum in his basement (top), while Glenn Patch is starting a museum with his 60-plus, 1957 vehicles (bottom right). Not to be out-done, Texas collector Dee Howard has more than 30 concours caliber classics.