CAR COLLECTOR 2003 APR - '71 MACH 1, FI '59 IMPALA
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) 25th Anniversary Series Classic Cars Part II -The Kings Of The Road by Dennis Adler
2) 1970 Mustang MACH 1: Just A Quick Paint Job by David W. Temple
3) 2002 Discovery Concours d'Elegance In Dayton The 6th Annual Booshoft Museum by Skip Peterson
4) Sports Car For Five: 1959 Chevrolet Impala F.I. Convertible by David W. Temple
5) Old Cars In Law: Falling For A Corvette -The Perils Of Perusal by Lawrence Savell
6) Restoration Corner: A Perfect Blend--new paint for an old car by Jim Richardson
7) Classic Era: The Great Sizaire-Berwick by Brooks T. Brierley
8) Automobilia: Standard Oil - A Wealth Of Collectibles by Carl Bomstead
9) Commercially Speaking: 1956 Ford Good Humor Truck by Bud Juneau
10) Auction news
11) Restoration tips
12) New products
Plus other collector car items.
On The Cover: Car Collector continues it's auction coverage as we review auctions in Arizona, Barrett-Jackson, RM, Kruse and Silver. Pictured is a 1970 Mustang Mach I by David Temple. This issue also includes our continued 25th anniversary series, Classic Cars Part II.