CAR COLLECTOR 1998 OCT - '63 GALAXIE, LAMBO 350 GT
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) 1946 Buick Roadmaster Sedan: Original Owner Included by Bud Juneau
2) 1963 Ford Galaxie 500: A Special Tribute by Dennis David
3) 1938 Studebaker Coupe Express Pickup: Limited Edition by Jerry Kier
4) 1915 Packard Model 5-48 Touring: It Came To Be Known As "The Dominant Six," But At East Grand Boulevard They Called The Model 5-48 ''Jesse Vincent's Hot Rod" by Dennis Adler
5) 1965 Lamborghini 350 GT Touring Superleggera: Building A Better Ferrari by Dennis Adler
6) The Sleight Of Hand Department: A Nickel's Worth Of Chrome by Thomas D. Murray
7) A Hobby Milestone: 25 Years Of Fall Carlisle by Bob Hall
8) Collector Car Clinic: Storage--Getting Your Car Ready For Winter by Joey Evans
9) Postwar Cars: Semon E. "Bunkie" Knudsen (1913-1998) R.I.P. by Thomas E. Bonsall
10) Classic Era: 1929 Pierce-Arrow-Model133 Club Sedan by Brooks T. Brierley
11) Automobilia: The Indianapolis 500--The Greatest Spectacle In Racing by Carl Bornstead
12) 20 Years Ago: Car Collector No. 10--October 1978 by West Peterson
13) Old Cars In Law: If You Don't Build It, They Will Sue-A Binding Contract by Lawrence Savell
14) Along The Road: 1937 Dodge Two-Door Sedan--Living Among The Trees by Dennis David
15) Auction news
16) Restoration tips
17) New products
Plus other collector car items.
Cover: The 1946 Buick Roadmaster is pictured in front of an old bank vault dating back to the California gold rush days of the 1850s. The building later served as a store and is now a historical landmark. Read about this fabulous car and its only owner starting on page 26.
Photo by Bud Juneau, 1963 Ford Galaxie photo by Dennis David.