5.0 MUSTANG 1994 OCT - PYTHON, BLOWERS, ANTIOCH P.D.
Within this hard to find issue you will discover the following topics:
1) PLAN OF ATTACK: How to build the perfect Mustang
2) USED MUSTANG BUYERS' GUIDE: Facts and advice about buying a 79-'93 5.0
3) HUNTING THE ELUSIVE MUSTANG: One enthusiast's experiences in snaring the perfect 5.0
4) $99 PERFORMANCE TIPS: Low-buck secrets for your 5.0
5) GENESIS OF A LEGEND: How the fourth-generation Mustang was born
6) HOW TO BUY A SUPERCHARGER: Get boosted and be happy without making mistakes
7) FUEL-INJECTION MAINTENANCE TIPS: Everything you need to know to keep your 5.0 happy
8) BIG POWER FROM YOUR 5.0: Add a whopping 100 EPA legal hp to your 5.0 engine
9) SUPERCHARGER BUYERS' GUIDE: All the right parts and pieces to make your Mustang sing
10) NO ORDINARY COP CAR: Don't try to outrun this highway cop!
11) PYTHON: Is this new Mustang a Cobra-killer?
12) HORSE SENSE: Modify your daily driver to compete in the boulevard wars
13) DOIN' THE PULLEY SHUFFLE: How to install power pulleys on your 5.0
14) DRIVE FAST AND TAKE CHANCES: An open road, a 5.0 Mustang and no speed limit!
15) Tech questions & answers
16) Muscle Ford news
Plus other interesting items.
ON THE COVER: PPC photographer extraordinaire Jim "King of Soul" Brown grabbed this studio gem of ACCUFAB's John Mihovetz and his Kenne Bell supercharged '93 Mustang Cobra. Mihovetz considers installing a ram air intake and an oversized throttle-body unit. Wheels are 16-inch American Racing Enterprises modular units shod with Goodyear 24S/50VR16s. Inset photo by PPC Boy Wonder Scott Killeen shows the finished product of our EPA-legal 300-plus-hp normally aspirated power beast.