SUPER FORD UNCIRCULATED 1986 Vol 11, #10 - F/X CYCLONE, COMET SPECIAL
I bought the private collection of John Paradise, the founder of Super Ford magazine. Offering this unread, uncirculated copy is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the serious collector. Within you will discover the following topics:
1) Tech questions & answers
2) Readers' rides
3) Rating the car shows & swap meets
4) Checking out the Lincoln Vignale Gilda sportscar concept
5) A 1986 racing review--NASR, IMSA, Trans-Am, NHRA, IHRA
6) A tribute to the altered wheelbase Comet Cyclone F/X racers
7) Checking out the new Mark VII Lincoln
8) The Williams' SS/NA "Bootjack Comet"
9) John Mercurio's sweet 427ci 1966 Cyclone GT
Plus other hot Ford items.