MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 1996 FEB - RONNIE SOX'S PROBE
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) A NEW BREED OF SNAKE...The 4.6 is lean, clean and very mean
2) RADIOACTIVE...It doesn't glow in the dark, but Danny Cahiff's 5.0 will make you react
3) POINT MAN...A blower and other tweaks make this '93 Special Edition even more special
4) WIZARD OF OS...Jamie Osborn won True Street Maple Grove and Atlanta!
5) "WAS THAT FAST!"...We thought that was fast
6) MODULAR MADNESS...A look at the world's first II-second supercharged 4.6L Mustang
7) RISING SON...Don Walsh Jr. is hot on his dad's heels
8) GEORGE WASHINGTON'S AXE...This GT has tripped the odometer three times and still gets raced plenty
9) HAND VS. HONE...Can the Extrude Hone process do heads better than a hand porter?
10) THE RAZOR'S EDGE...With Griggs' GR-40 suspension, The Horse With No Name can out-handle Vettes and Vipers
11) AOD·E UPGRADES...How to make the Mustang's electronic overdrive automatic a performance player
12) UNDERHOOD UPDATE, PART 3...The final chapter on how to convert your 5.0 to fuel injection
13) TOTALLY TUBULAR...How to pick the correct headers for your 5.0 Mustang
14) GET A GRIP, PART 2...Our resident '83 GT gets its paws planted
15) BANTAM WEIGHTS...A state-of-the-art, lightweight 9-inch rear
16) LIGHT 'EM UP...This shift light does a lot more than tell you when to shift. It could even save your engine
17) HOTLANTA!...At Georgia's first-ever True Street event, we learned the proper use of juice
18) SOUTHERN KICKIN'...This was the Atlanta Fun Ford Weekend for '95
19) WHAT'S IN A NAME?...Milan, Mich., hosts a great race with a terrible name
20) MUSTANGS DI ARUBA...This posse roams the shores of a tropical paradise
21) TWO MOODS OVER TEXAS...Part 3 of our coverage of the Steeda Race Team's Cobra R
22) FLASHBACK SERIES: THE MARK VII...We fete L-M's Euro-Iuxo cruiser
23) RONNIE'S LAST RIDE-NOT!...The exclusive story of Ronnie Sox's Pro Stock Probe and its near-deadly crash.
Plus other hot Ford items.
On The Cover: Danny Cahill's tasteful custom (foreground) and Bill Huff's '86 GT race car each won an Editor's Choice award at the Ford Motorsport Nats-Cahill's for show, Hull's for go. Evan Smith heated the slicks on a '96 Cobra.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine. Click Here for Shipping Costs.